CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sabtu, 05 November 2011

RICOUNT TEXT


PB.Sudirman street
Lumajang
Lumajang,21st June 2011

Dear Novia,

Hello!How are you?I hope you always fine.I with my family in here are fine.          

Now,I want to tell you about my holiday,in holiday I went to Watu Ulo beach  with my family,We went there at 08.00 am.We went there by car.In the travelling,I saw many kinds of transportation.

Kinds of transportation were bus,many kinds of motorcycle and car,pedicab,truck, etc.We arrived in there at 10.00 p.m.In Watu Ulo beach I saw beautifull scenery.And then I took photograph with my family in beach.And then I played with my sister.In the afternonn we had lunch.And we went to home at 15.00 a.m.

That’s all, please reply my letter and tell about your holiday...Ok see you. 


Best friend

(Amalia)

2 komentar: